Who We Are
More than A Contract Manufacturer
Phoenix Custom’s Gilbert, AZ location is state-of-the-art. At 30,000-square-foot, the facility is fully automated and ready to handle your production and packaging needs. Our Santa Fe Springs, CA location offers fully automated packaging and shipping capabilities. Phoenix Custom specializes in the manufacture of nationally recognized brands and private-label protein powders, amino acids, functional foods and encapsulated dietary supplements.
Some of the benefits provided by working with our facilities include:
- 20,000kg daily blending capacity.
- Please read our case history with Munson.
- Automated Sachet and Stick-Pack Powder Filling
- Automated Capsule or Tablet Sachet Filling
- Pre-formed Bag/Pouch Filling Line.
- Controlled-access with 24-hour security and video surveillance.
- On-site microbiologic laboratory.
- All ingredients are identity tested and compared against established standards as well as the certificate of analysis.
- Onsite refrigerated storage to 34ºF.
- Temperature- and humidity-controlled blending rooms.
- Clean filling room with HEPA filtered air, lens fixtures and ShatterShield™ lamps.
- Capability to run 20mm to 70mm neck finish bottles in a wide range of fill sizes.
- Pressure-sensitive labelers with front and back capability.
- Wide range of packaging options.
- Warehousing services available.
In 2022 Phoenix Custom procured and installed a 90cu ft Munson Rotary Blender. This was a key step in our manufacturing processes as this allows Phoenix Custom to quickly blend various ingredients with differing densities into homogenous blends that make up the company’s more than 100 different products.
Use of the Munson Rotary blender also ensures full compliance with FDA sanitation protocols and is crucial to Phoenix Customs’ continued food safe operation and compliance with the Food Modernization Safety Act (FMSA).
Products Derived From Natural Sources
We prefer to use the most natural ingredients available. Natural and synthetic vitamin C, for example, are chemically identical, but foods rich in vitamin C are also rich in many phytochemicals such as bioflavonoids that act as antioxidants.
Many of our preparations blend back small quantities of bioflavonoids and other substances normally associated with vitamin C in foods, as well as minerals that make it easier to absorb. This is just one example of the processes that go into making nutritional supplements derived from natural sources.